The University Foundation Programme (UFP)
The University Foundation Programme (UFP) is an intensive course that offers EU and International students an entry route to UK undergraduate degree courses at almost all UK Universities.
Established in 1989, the UFP was the UK’s first independent foundation programme and continues to be recognised today as one of the leading foundation courses in the country.
"The success of the university foundation course is demonstrated by the fact that all students gain a university place each year." (Ofsted report, 2010)
You can join the UFP in January or September and study in either London or Bath. Choose between a variety of pathways allowing entry to almost all undergraduate degree courses.
Our current UFP pathways are:
- Architecture, Art and Design UFP;
- Business and Finance UFP;
- Engineering and Computing UFP;
- Law, Humanities and Social Sciences UFP;
- Pharmacy & Medical Science UFP.
Successful UFP students can earn a place at a UK university in just one year!
Why choose the UFP?
- You will have the freedom to choose which university you would like to join – The UFP is recognised by more than 100 universities in the UK and around the world for almost all degree courses.
- We have a 100% success rate in ensuring our students receive university offers.
- The academic strength of the UFP prepares you for university in the same way a