How to contact UFP
You will find our contact details here in case you need to ask a question, or get a clarification.Contact us
New for the January 2018 intake, we are introducing two new scholarships, all new applicants are invited to apply for an applicable scholarship.
- This scholarship is available to those students, who have performed well in their secondary school education.
- The scholarship is purely based on academic merit.
COUNTRY SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIP
- The value of this scholarship is up to £3000.
- You are eligible to apply for this scholarship, if you are currently residing or have permanent residence in the following countries:
- South Korea
Please note: Conditions apply to both scholarships
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for a scholarship, you must do the following:
In your Personal Statement, which is part of your application to UFP, you must include 200 words explaining:
1. Why you should be given a scholarship
2. Which scholarship you are applying for
3. What you have achieved to make you a suitable candidate for a scholarship, for example, you can highlight:
a) Outstanding academic achievements
b) Volunteering you have undertaken
c) How you will contribute to the international focus of UFP
d) Any outstanding achievements
e) Charitable or community work
Successful applicants who are awarded a scholarship are expected to act as ambassadors for the UFP. There might be occasions where an ambassador may be asked to assist in promotional activities or campaigns.